April 24, 2016

Title and Cover Changes coming up

Fair warning to those who have already purchased and read my books and to those who have been interested in acquiring them--I have decided, partly as a marketing move and with the hope of gaining more casual readers to change some or most of my book titles.

I probably won't change The Legends of Arria book titles as those seem to be good enough for now.

I'm sort of leaning towards more casual or general titles, especially for the Legends of Arria 2002 series--and I'm probably going to change the name of that series as well--to attract readers who might be hesitant or uncertain about the book at first glance. I'll admit some of those titles are a bit obscure, though pertinent to the book, and maybe long winded. I'm going to stop using the Part 1 (and future Part 2) for The Kirna's Apprentice and get a more general, though pertinent, title for those books.

I hope these changes might yield a good response in future readership and I don't want to put off any former readers who come across these books with new titles and realize they are the same books. Admittedly I have been writing and rewriting a similar story for a while now, albeit with some changes in plot and characters.

But I would also hope that readers might eventually read both of the main series, (uh, the 2008 books are more of a transitional stage) because I hope to eventually...

Oops, not certain if I want to reveal that just yet. Near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment