July 30, 2017

Book Updates for July

More updates for books that have been published and republished in the last few months.

I've brought back most of the Lion of Arria series, from The Grail Curse to Family On Fire, and have now added two new books, Fight for the Windbow and Adia: The Lion's Daughter.

The Grail Curse

Family On Fire

Fight For The Windbow

Adia: The Lion's Daughter

These are volumes 2-5 of that series, as The Knights of Arria currently won't be available. I decided to go ahead and do that as it's still separate from The Legends of Arria series.

I have also published The Fox Bard, hopefully the first of the Jobe and Paracleus spin-off series.

The Fox Bard

This book really only features Jobe and Paracleus, though with a surprise at the end, and is separate from the main Legends of Arria series as well.

Finally, in addition to The Cursed Coin and The Fairy Reel, I have also published The Wizard's Spell-Book and The Importance of Being Tarn & Beck in the Tarn & Beck series.

Tarn & Beck: The Wizard's Spell-Book

The Importance of Being Tarn and Beck

Right now, I'm working on the 5th Tarn & Beck, a spin-off to the main Tarn and Beck line, another Legends prequel featuring Monika, and I should probably edit Power Over Death some more to turn in to my publisher. Servants and Followers is currently being edited with my publisher right now.

That's all going on right now. Hopefully I shall update more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment