November 1, 2016

Final Decision on series

After some consideration on my own, I've decided to go ahead and take down the rest of the Legends of Arria series, and maybe the Knights of Arria books, on November 6th, just to avoid any contention with The Smiling Stallion Inn release later this month. I may keep up the rest of the Lion of Arria series, The Grail Curse and Family On Fire, until some decision is made there, but I will raise prices, too, depending on what the sales price is for Smiling Stallion Inn to avoid competition.

I'll need some time to work on and edit Servants and Followers, Power Over Death, and The Tiger of Light on my own to lower the word count, so not sure when the new versions of these books will come out. I probably won't need to edit The Tiger Enchantment, though, when I submit it to the publisher and the future installment or installments of this series (? for series end/break) will be a lower word count, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment