May 24, 2014

Info dump on books

I should really, really update this page more often, whenever I can, and add more material. Not very good on self-promotion and updating, I suppose.

Well, for some more info on recent publications and a Q&A, here's my Smashwords profile page.

Smashwords profile

Oh, and I got back a Kirkus Indie review on my first volume in the Legends of Arria series, The Smiling Stallion Inn. Sample quote from that review: 'a prelude to the rest of the saga, setting the stage for events that will come later.'

The Smiling Stallion Inn review

And here is another Kirkus Indie review on the second volume in the Legends of Arria series, Servants and Followers. Sample quote from that review: 'An often exciting adventure about a quest for a legendary object and a group of young people who come to realize their great power and responsibility.'

Servants and Followers review

And to check out Servants and Followers for yourself--
Servants and Followers in print on Amazon
Servants and Followers on Kindle
Servants and Followers at Barnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment